UPDATED December 1, 2020.
The ZIPPY BOXES is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. ZIPPY BOXES Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, please scroll down to the bottom of this page to our List Of Cookies We Collect section.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2.our products and services.
3. Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address you provided.
4. Occasionally contacting you (email, phone or mail) for market research purposes. The information may also be used to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes before removing the data from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting, only if you have given your consent for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of Canada. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to email@example.com to obtain further information.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.